I love Thanksgiving for many reasons. One reason is that it gives me an extra opportunity to express gratitude. Indeed, I am very lucky to be able to do what I love.
- I am grateful for the investors who back us.
- I am grateful for the opportunity to work with innovative companies and determined management teams who want to make a big difference in industries and in our world.
- I am grateful that I am able to work with a small but mighty team that can help solve the most complicated problems.
- I am grateful for fellow board and trustee members who have aligned vision and values.
- I am grateful that I have the opportunity to coach and advise highly talented UC Berkeley graduate students who look to apply data science, ML and AI in organizations.
- I am grateful to have the opportunity to give back to UChicago and Chicago Booth by connecting more alumni together and sharing my learnings with current MBA students.
- I am grateful to my professors, colleagues, and friends who have supported me and given me wisdom along the way.
- I am grateful to my family!
As John F. Kennedy once said: "We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives.”